For more than 30 years, Express Diesel Service has supplied our customers with all brands of Diesel Engines and Spare Parts sourced from both local and overseas suppliers.
We are well respected by all manufacturers and suppliers of diesel engines and spares, and we are able to use our purchasing power to pass on these savings to our customers.
Our worldwide network of suppliers means that we can often provide our customers with several options - whether its Genuine Spares, Aftermarket or even Reconditioned or Certified and Tested Secondhand Options.
Once we have your order, our freight options are hard to beat. We use the fastest freight services to get what you want, when you want it, where you need it, all at a price that will surprise.
Our customers across the Pacific range from container ship owners, local inter-island cargo vessels, fishing fleet owners through to individuals that just want a great deal for their own diesel engines and spare part needs. Try us out - you will not be disappointed.
All emails will be answered within 24hours.
- Over 30 Years Experience In The South Pacific.
- Experienced Staff that understand what you need and where you are.
- Wide Experience with Marine & Non Marine Diesel Engines.
- Able to offer complete solutions including offer our repair service to either carry out the repair in your country or send it to us for our famous Repair & Return Service.
- Benefit from our Experience and Purchasing Power saving you both Time and Money.
- We only used Trusted Suppliers & Brands.
- We Standby All Our Work, Guaranteed & Insured.
- We are available 24/7!
Caterpillar, Perkins, Deutz, Doosan, Blackstone, Daihatsu Heavy Marine, Wichmann, Wartzila, Normo Heavy Diesel, Callesen Hyundai,Gardner Diesel, Kelvin, ListerPetter, Scania, MWH, Perkins, Detroit, Yanmar, Cummins, Lees, Lveco, Onan, Niigata, M.A.N, Mirrlees, Volvo, Crepelle, Alpha, Daewoo, MAK, Sulzer, B & W, and more...........