Need to replace your AVR on your generator?
We stock all the common AVR models and more unusal models are only a couple of days away.
We even have a Universal AVR that you can use to replace almost any AVR you have!! This is a great option for our customers with many different gensets, they only need to carry a single AVR as spares for all of them.
Why pay almost a $1000.00NZ for an AVR, we can supply you the identical unit for a fraction on that cost.
Our replacement AVR units are high quality and we have happy customers across NZ and the Pacific.
Common AVR units off the shelf today include:
SR7-1 & SR7-2
And our Universal ADRV-16 AVR, check out the spec's below/
• Voltage regulation less than +/-0.5%
• Suitable for brushless type generator sensing input 170 to 510 Vac
• Can be used in parallel operation
• 16 Adc current output
• Suitable frequency 50/60 Hz
• Inverse-time overexcitation protection
• O/E overexcitation protection
• Under frequency protection & soft start voltage ramping
• Load CT current compensation, analog voltage input